Link to Cerner: https://jackflctx.cernerworkswan.com/Citrix/ProdWeb/
Below is a “work-around” for accessing Cerner using a personal laptop while on-site at Jackson.
Steps to Access Cerner from your Laptop while On-Site at Jackson:
1. Download “The Hub.”
- Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hubspring.hubspring&hl=en_US&gl=US
- Apple: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/the-hub/id1053083994
2. Sign-in with UMed e-mail
3. Navigate to JMH Access Codes
4. Open up WiFi Networks on your laptop
- Choose SecureOR2
- Enter the WiFi password found in The Hub for Secureor2.
5. Navigate to this website to access Cerner from your personal laptop: https://jackflctx.cernerworkswan.com/Citrix/ProdWeb/
Note: You MUST be on-site at Jackson to be in-range of the SecureOR2 WiFi in order to access Cerner on your laptop.