Student IT Help Desk:
- Free help for students with all of their IT concerns
- Located in Calder Library, Room 1018A (through the sliding glass doors to the right of the front desk if you enter through the front entrance) and is available Monday-Friday from 9am-5pm.
- Additionally, located on Coral Gables campus in Richter Library, Room 325 and is available Monday-Friday from 9am-5pm.
- See their website for more info (including DIY downloading/trouble shooting info): https://studentsupport.it.miami.edu/sthd/index.html
- Free software available for students including: Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Cloud, EndNote, and more.
- More info here: https://www.it.miami.edu/services-and-products/software/students/index.html
- Chat with a librarian on-line, they can help with database searches, research consultation, and more. Link here: https://calder.med.miami.edu/librarianask.html
- Free classes offered in database searching, citation manager programs, and statistical programs. Link here: https://calder.med.miami.edu/forms/classregistration2.html
- Database of Library Resources (free through UM). Link here: https://sp.library.miami.edu/subjects/databases.php?letter=bytype
- So many resources are available, take advantage of them! Link to library homepage here: https://calder.med.miami.edu/index.html