SG Meeting Minutes Now Available On-line
Hello students! SG General Body meeting minutes are now available on-line under their own tab (GBM Minutes) in the above header. Please click on the hyperlinks on that page to access meeting minutes.
We also want to highlight the most important parts of the September 2nd meeting, so please see below:
- UHealth Fitness Center: Open next Wed, 9/9/20 by appointment only (MUST REVIEW THIS DOCUMENT)
- Parking Updates: All MS3/4s have FREE access to the 15th St. Garage using their white indala cards
- All orgs must use the Events & Fundraising (E&F) Form to request approval for their initiatives from the Office of Student Activities: https://umiami.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0TBEDxjDaVKuWy1. Please do not submit the form until your group has gathered all the necessary documents to fill it out completely (e.g. date of event, Zoom link, flyer, etc.).
- DOCS student-run night clinics have opened, currently staffed by PMs and Exec members.
- MS1 elections will be held the week of 9/14
- MS4s can attend Virtual Residency Fairs here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11GmP9DrdXuIKo-5KnC00QXGH6aIxXbHKaqzHfi0qlhE/edit#gid=641816980